Welcome to this superbly located 3 1/2 in the heart of a vibrant, central neighborhood! With its large windows, high ceilings, beautiful moldings and fireplace, this condo has all the charm and character you could wish for. Ideal for a young single professional or young couple. See ADDENDUM.
Welcome to this superbly located 3 1/2 in the heart of a vibrant, central neighborhood! With its large windows, high ceilings, beautiful moldings and fireplace, this condo has all the charm and character you could wish for. What's more, it's perfectly located for convenience, with all amenities within a five-minute walk: grocery stores, pharmacies, gyms, metro stations, Parc Lafontaine bike path - and more! Inside, you'll find a state-of-the-art bathroom with walk-in shower and heated floor, as well as granite countertops. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of being at the center of it all when you come home to this one-of-a-kind condo. Ideal for a young single professional or young couple.
- Bedroom with large storage closet
- Open concept living space
- Pets allowed
- Wall-mounted heat pump
- Storage unit in the basement
- Reinforced concrete between units
- Each unit is unique
- Hardwood floors
- Heated bathroom floor
- Outdoor barbecue
- Super-high ceilings (9 ft. 11)
- Terrace overlooking the community garden
- Hilo thermostat under contract (contract difference approx. $150)
- Close to the Jacques-Cartier bridge
- 5 minutes away by foot to metro stations: Station Berri-UQAM, Station Beaudry
- Les than 5 minutes away by foot to several buses: 14, 15, 125, 358, 360
- Close to several parks including: Parc Robert-Prévost, Parc Ernest-Ouimet, Parc des Joyeux-Vikings
- Close to several grocery stores and bakeries including: Marché Patry, IGA Express, Metro Plus, Premiere Moisson, G & G Patisserie Gourmande
- Close to several restaurants and coffee shops
- 3 minutes away by foot to La Souritheque daycare
- 9 minutes away by foot to Marguerite-Bourgeoys Primary School
- 12 minutes away by foot to Espace-Jeunesse Secondary School
- 3 minutes away by car to Université de Québec à Montréal
- 3 minutes away by car to Notre-Dame Hospital
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Kitchen||2nd level||13'9" X 5'7"||Ceramic|
|Dining room||2nd level||11'3" X 11'5"||Ceramic|
|Living room||2nd level||12'4" X 13'3"||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||2nd level||13'4" X 10'3"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||6'4" X 8'7"||Ceramic|
|Other||2nd level||6'11" X 7'7"|
Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted heat pump
All household appliances (without legal warranty), rods, curtains, light fixtures.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is TIJANI CHLEUH BARRY, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is TIJANI CHLEUH BARRY, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is XU YAN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is DOMINIC LAMARRE-BRUNETTE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.